Friday, December 17, 2010

First post...hopefully more to come!

I have been contemplating starting a blog for forever it seems, but just never got around to doing it. Well, I think it's finally time to start chronicling our lives, even though it is mundane most of the time! At least Christmas is coming up, so that will give me something to blog about, right? :)

Speaking of Christmas, I just love this time of year. Although I'm not the biggest fan of going out in this frigid weather to get shopping done (thank you, Amazon.com!), I just love the atmosphere right now. The decorations, the Christmas music, the spirit of giving, etc. just makes me happy! I hate that Christmas will come and go quickly, like usual, but we definitely plan on making the most of it by visiting family and friends this holiday season. Hope the hubby is ready!

Other than getting prepared for the 25th, not much else is going on in our world. We were fortunate enough to attend the SEC Championship game in Atlanta two weekends ago, and we definitely had a great time! Our Auburn Tigers beat the USC Gamecocks in an awesome game, and now they are headed to the National Championship game to take on the Oregon Ducks. Wish we could attend that, too, but just a tad out of our price range. We will be more than happy to cheer them on from our nice, comfy sofa. ;)

Cheering on the Tigers!

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!  Good luck to those that have to brave the crowds during the last weekend of Christmas shopping! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment