I guess the major theme so far for us is eat, sleep, poop, and repeat, but we would not want it any other way. :) The lack of sleep at the beginning really got to us, but we have finally gotten into a better routine and have gotten use to the reduced sleep schedule. We were fortunate that both sides of the family got to be here for the birth which meant the world to us, and my mom stayed for a week and a half once the hubby went back to work which helped so, so much! I don't know what I would have done without her.
Maternity leave ends at the beginning of October, so I'm treasuring these moments at home with her while I can. She is starting to follow us around with her eyes which is really neat, and also lift her head in very short intervals. Gotta get on top of that tummy time! I think she is also starting to learn how to smile which we love, and can't wait until it's not attributed to gas. haha Although she did a bit of cluster feeding toward the beginning of her life, we are now on a better eating schedule, thank goodness, and she is growing like a weed.
I can't wait to see what the future holds, but at the same time I want her to stay this size! Time just goes by too quickly.



No comments:
Post a Comment